[ale] December ALE key signing & OpenPGP cards

Jeremy T. Bouse jeremy.bouse at UnderGrid.net
Fri Oct 12 12:23:24 EDT 2012

So after being asked if I was volunteering to run another GPG/PGP key
signing for the December meeting I've gone and placed an order for
several OpenPGP v2 smartcards. Rather than try to see who would be
interested in an order and then collecting money I've just placed the
order for 10 cards and will hopefully have them for the meeting. I am
getting them all with the breakout form factor, but I'm not ordering any
readers as I have one already. I have personally a need for 1 or 2 of
the cards but the bulk will be available on first come first serve basis
and if there's still interest I'll just convert the payment for those
into another order.

Regards,
Jeremy