[ale] OT - Home brewers - 5-gal carboy, free to good home

Edward Holcroft eholcroft at mkainc.com
Mon Oct 8 11:51:01 EDT 2012

Yeah, it sometimes takes a few years of marriage, but sooner or later one
needs the beer again.

On Sun, Oct 7, 2012 at 12:00 PM, Richard Bronosky <richardbronosky at gmail.com
> wrote:

> I would like to take it. I just started acquiring replacement equipment
> after having given away all my gear when I got married.
>  On Oct 7, 2012 11:38 AM, "Pete Hardie" <pete.hardie at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> I've got a 5-gallon glass carboy that I don't need any more.  Anyone
>> care to take it?
>>

>> Pete Hardie
>> --------
>> Better Living Through Bitmaps

Edward Holcroft
Madsen Kneppers & Associates Inc.
3020 Holcomb Bridge Rd. NW
Norcross, GA
30071
O (770) 446-9606
M (678) 587-8649

--
MADSEN, KNEPPERS & ASSOCIATES USA, MKA Canada Inc. WARNING/CONFIDENTIALITY
NOTICE: This message may be confidential and/or privileged. If you are not