[ale] Where can I get a Load Cell that will plug into a Raspberry Pi

Mon Nov 26 12:20:32 EST 2012

WOW! I found that intec makes a Wii compatible knockoff of the balance
board. Fry's has it for $9.99
http://www.frys.com/product/6702995?source=googleps&gclid=CNfa0pOR7bMCFQf0nAodkWIA-Q

After playing [over the holiday break] with a coworker's Raspberry Pi with
RaspBMC (ARM port of XBMC) I just ordered RPis for every TV in my house. I
will be adding this to the one in my bedroom. Thanks for the awesome idea!!!

The possibilities of hacking with the RPi are being revealed to me so
quickly I can't even keep up.

.!# RichardBronosky #!.