[ale] Issue with Virtual Box 4.2.4 on Lubuntu 12.04 encrypted hard drive

David Tomaschik david at systemoverlord.com
Wed Nov 21 18:54:21 EST 2012

Yeah, I suspect deja dup's restore might've messed things up.  I know it
uses librsync internally, not sure if it does any deletion (I wouldn't
think so, but you never know).

Also, it's worth noting that the last time I benchmarked it, eCryptFS was
slower than LUKS/dm-crypt (if you care about encryption performance).

David Tomaschik