[ale] Way OT - the death of Twinkies

Robert Heaven roberth1954 at aim.com
Fri Nov 16 22:57:59 EST 2012

Speaking as a former "junk food junkie" who contracted type 2 diabetes because of it, I for one, am glad to see them die. This company is not dying because of the union or foreign competition. They are dying because people like me are waking up to the reality that these companies are peddling poison. Consequently, their revenues have been slowly dropping over the past few years. People are just not eating as much junk food as they used to. And, that's a good thing.