[ale] [OT] Way OT - Need Electrical Part ASAP

William Bagwell rb211 at tds.net
Fri Nov 16 19:57:35 EST 2012

On Friday 16 November 2012, Sergio Chaves wrote:
> Higher ups would never approve it.
> They gave me no choice but original parts :-(

All well and good as long as they buy you all new machines every 5 or ten
years. Trying to maintain 20 - 30 or ever 40 year old machines and they will
learn to take what ever you can find. And I am not kidding about 40 years.
My most recent former job had a main (what we did) machine from the mid
sixties and an ancillary one from 1957!

And yes, this list is an awesome resource at times.
--
William