[ale] [ALE] OT: article on encryption keys and cloud computing

Jonathan Meek jonathan.l.meek at gmail.com
Tue Nov 13 14:42:52 EST 2012

When a person tips pretty hard into a process or item without the
appearance of seeing the drawbacks, I like calling it the "mythical tool"
syndrome.

"This tool will solve all our development problems and cure cancer!"

I get this a lot because we use a few different configuration management
tools in my company (e.g Git, subversion, clearcase, MKS) and I am always
excepted to choose sides by a set of engineers.

I just irritate them by choosing the tool they hate the most or worse yet,
say that each tool has  their pros & cons.

Jonathan