[ale] DRAT! - Ubuntu 11.04 end of life

Ron Frazier (ALE) atllinuxenthinfo at techstarship.com
Sat Nov 3 00:57:37 EDT 2012

Hi David and Jay,

Thanks for the info on Cinnamon.  However, I'm leaning toward MATE as my
UI solution.  I found this howto article that shows how to install it.

http://www.howtogeek.com/110052/how-to-install-the-mate-desktop-go-back-to-gnome-2-on-ubuntu/

So, after I finish upgrading all my windows machines and after I finish
upgrading all my Linux machines (which dual boot with windows), then,
installing and configuring mate is next on my list.  Whew!  I guess I'll
be busy for a while.

Sincerely,

Ron

--

(To whom it may concern.  My email address has changed.  Replying to former
address.  Please send all personal correspondence to the new address.)