[ale] OT Routing Breakdown.

David Tomaschik david at systemoverlord.com
Sat Nov 3 00:10:57 EDT 2012

If you're willing to share the IP address/host of the magazine site, I
can pull traceroutes from several VPSes I have that are located in
diverse locations.  Not sure if it would help shed light on the
problem or not, but if a single point of failure can be located, the
"fix" is getting that provider to fix their connection.

In reality, your hosting company should be responsible for ensuring
their network is routable worldwide.