[ale] ARRGH - yet another way they invade your privacy - DOM storage

Tim Watts tim at cliftonfarm.org
Thu Nov 1 22:26:13 EDT 2012

If you go to Tools / BetterPrivacy / LSO Manager you can see where each
LSO originates.  For each site you're willing to make the LSO
"permanent" double-click it.  That should toggle the Status from 'not
protected' to 'protected'.  Now you can just update your options and
have the non-protected ones automatically deleted on exit.