[ale] Install from a hard drive.

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Tue May 29 17:21:28 EDT 2012

how are you trying to load it? Using a http repo is easiest but requires
networking.*****
* local hard drive with repo _should_ work with:
repo=hd:<dev>:<path>
where <dev> is sda3, hda1, etc and path is full path from top of partition
tree.

note: some version of anaconda changed the <dev> and required /dev/sda3 and
the next release reverted back on next update (or was that reversed?)

On Tue, May 29, 2012 at 2:48 PM, Matthew <simontek at gmail.com> wrote:

> I have a custom distro, built off of RHEL 5.8, I am trying to set it
> to install from the hard drive. For some reason, its ignoring my
> kickstarts, and firing up a reg rhel install. What could I be missing?
>
> --
> Sent from my mobile device
>
> SimonTek
> 912-398-6704