[ale] [Fwd: June Meeting of The Atlanta UNIX Users Group (AUUG)]

Michael H. Warfield mhw at WittsEnd.com
Mon May 28 14:18:32 EDT 2012

Anyone NOT on the mailing list for the Atlanta Unix Users Group
(AUUG)...

The law firm of Morris, Manning & Martin are giving us one of their
Intellectual Properties (IP) talks.  They have done these down through
the many years and have always been extremely informative and
educational.  Now, more than ever, each and everyone one of us needs to
know how these laws affect us.  These people delivery a wealth of
information in all of their talks.  They have been instrumental in many
IP laws here in Georgia including the laws enabling electronically
signed documents for use in government.  Come and come prepared to take
notes (and ask questions).

If you have never been out to an AUUG meeting, this would be one to put
on your "must attend" list.

Regards,
Mike