[ale] [OT] Atlantic Nexus problems tonight?

Chuck Payne terrorpup at gmail.com
Sat May 26 00:20:48 EDT 2012

James,

Is that the same as Net2Atl? I has some slow early, but it fine now.

Chuck

On Fri, May 25, 2012 at 8:13 PM, James Sumners <james.sumners at gmail.com> wrote:
> Is anyone else having problems with Atlantic Nexus tonight? Have you
> tried calling them? Did you get an answer? This is feeling too much
> like Speedfactory.
>
> --
> James Sumners
> http://james.roomfullofmirrors.com/
>
> "All governments suffer a recurring problem: Power attracts
> pathological personalities. It is not that power corrupts but that it
> is magnetic to the corruptible. Such people have a tendency to become
> drunk on violence, a condition to which they are quickly addicted."
>
> Missionaria Protectiva, Text QIV (decto)
> CH:D 59

Terror PUP a.k.a
Chuck "PUP" Payne

(678) 636-9678
openSUSE Ambassador/openSUSE Member
Community Manager -- Southeast Linux Foundation (SELF)
freenode(irc) --terrorpup/lupinstein
Register Linux Userid: 155363

Studio a try. www.susestudio.com.
See you at Southeast Linux Fest, June 8-10, 2012 in Charlotte, NC.
www.southeastlinuxfest.org