[ale] finding ubuntu mirrors

Justin Goldberg justgold79 at gmail.com
Fri May 25 16:51:31 EDT 2012

Michael,

The Innovators Dilemma reminds me of the company that created the
prototype of a type of circuit board where a design can be printed
with a special printer onto a non-silicon substrate. Basically you can
download hardware, in a merger of hardware and software. Intel doesn't
want this technology because it requires the same type of total shift
in thinking.