[ale] [OT] Life north of ATL?

Bob Toxen transam at VerySecureLinux.com
Wed May 23 19:42:56 EDT 2012

Pick a place close to an express bus, preferable a bus to the end of a
MARTA train.  There's also a bus from John's Creek if that area
interests you.  (John's Creek is Fulton County, which should be avoided
for tax reasons.  Consider Cobb or Gwinnett.)  The Duluth Malls probably
would interest your wife.

While on bus and train, you have time to read, hack on your laptop, etc.
However, the bus will be in traffic just as driving - but you can use
the time.

Consider near to the end of the MARTA trains, Sandy Springs or somewhat
close to Doraville or Brookhaven (Brookhaven is pricy now and crime in
Doraville city is a problem).

I live in southern Duluth near Peachtree Industrial, and there's a great
back way to the Doraville train station.  That has worked very well for
me in the past.  You have greater flexibility in location, of course.

Bob