[ale] DeKalb County School Board candidacy announcement

Brian Stanaland brian at stanaland.org
Wed May 23 13:14:50 EDT 2012

I also wish you luck in the election process and on the board. I'm hopeful
any success you have at making DeKalb schools better trickles over to
Coweta.

--Brian

On Wed, May 23, 2012 at 8:54 AM, Tom Freeman <tfreeman at intel.digichem.net>wrote:

> Jim
>
> As with others outside your district, I cann't vote for you, but you
> have my admiration and best wishes.
>
> On Tue, 22 May 2012, Jim Kinney wrote:
> <<snip>>
> > As I discussed my views and convictions surrounding the DeKalb County
> School
> > System with my family and friends, I discovered a community of supporters
> > encouraging my greater involvement. As my resolve steeled with the rising
> > awareness of the work ahead, the circle of supporters widened. Speaking
> > briefly of intentions with parents, community people and teachers within
> the
> > school system has provided the final conviction that the level of effort
> is
> > recognized by more than just a few and I am not alone in willingness to
> work
> > towards the betterment of DeKalb County School System for the benefit of
> > all.
> >
> > To this end, I announce my candidacy for the DeKalb County Board of
> > Education District 4 for the General Election on November 6, 2012
> >
> > --
> > --
> > James P. Kinney III

The more laws and order are made prominent,
The more thieves and robbers there will be.*Lao-tzu*, *The Way of Lao-tzu*
*Chinese philosopher (604 BC - 531 BC)*