[ale] [OT] Life north of ATL?

leam hall leamhall at gmail.com
Wed May 23 09:42:17 EDT 2012

My wife likes mountains and I like scuba diving. There's at least one
lake up there where I can dive, and hopefully more to be found. NW or
NE aren't as critical at the moment, but I'm sure as I learn more
things will become relevant. If my hypothetical employer wants to fund
for some more college I certainly won't complain.   :)

Still looking for thoughts and ideas.

Leam

Mind on a Mission <http://leamhall.blogspot.com/>