[ale] [OT] Life north of ATL?

Geoffrey Myers lists at serioustechnology.com
Wed May 23 09:38:36 EDT 2012

On 05/23/2012 09:01 AM, leam hall wrote:
> Hey all,
>
> I'm looking for a transition and we're strongly considering moving
> north of ATL. Theory is that I can drive down to the Red Line and then
> train in. how feasible is that, and how far out do you have to be to
> avoid things like HOAs and crowds?

Tennessee...

Actually, it varies.  Also depends on whether you want NW or NE of
Atlanta.  I lived in a subdivision on Lake Alatoona for a few years.  No
HOA, but was on a septic system.

Just a bit south of there is the Towne Lake area which contains a number
of subdivisions all of which have HOAs.

Probably have to be as far as Cumming or some such in the NE.

--
Until later, Geoffrey

the pretense of taking care of them."
- Thomas Jefferson