[ale] finding ubuntu mirrors

Justin Goldberg justgold79 at gmail.com
Thu May 17 23:25:03 EDT 2012

While reminiscing, anyone remember when gatekeeper.dec.com was
mountable via NFS? I thought that was the coolest thing ever when I
first learned about it. An internet filesystem! Woohoo!

RIP Digital, Alpha. So much _quality_ technology. I recommend reading
"the ultimate entrepreneur" for the story of DEC as told by the
editors of ComputerWorld.