[ale] I really incredibly exponentially hate ubuntu unity

Cameron Kilgore ghostfreeman at gmail.com
Thu May 17 12:29:56 EDT 2012

The amount of time it takes me to configure Xfce on Ubuntu or Arch to suit
my need is totally worth it. Its what I've come to expect out of Linux.

Unity may be well within the Ubuntu philosophy, but it's not within what I
consider to be the Linux philosophy. I mean, if I could move its "dock" to
the bottom of the screen and move menu bars back to their windows, it would
be tolerable. But there's no way to do this without hacks.

Unity is perfect proof why NIH doesn't work.

Sent from my iPad