[ale] Mac's version of BSD

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Thu May 17 09:02:12 EDT 2012

I was not the author of that quote but I use it often.
Apple has fully become the legion of control and dominance the claimed to
rebel against in that classic ad from the 80's.
"Be different.  Be just like us."
Thankfully, the splintering and inherent openness of the Linux
infrastructure greatly inhibits the development of the control and dominate
process fully adopted by Apple (and Oracle).