[ale] image viewing software on Macs

arxaaron arxaaron at gmail.com
Wed May 16 20:14:48 EDT 2012

Assuming this is an x86 Mac, there is also Picassa.

My daughter and I used it (under the gun) for organizing and
presenting photos at my life partners memorial a couple weeks
back (as you know, since your were there, thank you!).

It had some plusses in easy to learn features,  but some
huge counter-intuitive holes as far as knowing when you
were modifying original files.  Lots of assumptions -- much
of the same problems as iPhoto only with some useful
features.

peace
aaron