[ale] image viewing software on Macs

James Sumners james.sumners at gmail.com
Wed May 16 13:22:50 EDT 2012

I forgot to address the "where to start looking" bit. Before the App
Store came along, and still, today, Hyper Jeff's list is a wonderful
place to find software -- http://osx.hyperjeff.net/Apps/

You can filter by criteria (including Free & Open Source).

--
James Sumners
http://james.roomfullofmirrors.com/

CH:D 59