[ale] I really incredibly exponentially hate ubuntu unity

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Wed May 16 09:55:33 EDT 2012

SWEET!!!!!

Excellent link for non-microsoft infected laptops. System76 is a bit thin
on options and this store looks very promising.

I LOVE my Lenovo Thinkpad W520 that is own by my employer. Totally spoiled
rotten on 4 cores and 16GB RAM in a laptop. As I usually have 20-50 tabs
open in firefox plus 4-10 gnome-terminals each with 2-10 tabs open and
multiple ssh tunnels and (gag spit choke) Lotus Notes eating up my system,
and I STILL have horsepower to launch a vm running win7 so I can download
the latest virus, er, I mean "update".

Avadirect looks like they have some equivalent laptops. And they build some
total monsters! One laptop has an option for a dual NVIDIA graphics card
that requires/includes a second power brick!!!

OMFG!!!! It's a LAPTOP!

can you tell I'm jazzed :-)

plus up to 32GB RAM and x3 SATA drives I can easily price this well into
the total fantasy land of laptops.

James P. Kinney III

- *2011 Noam Chomsky

http://heretothereideas.blogspot.com/