[ale] I really incredibly exponentially hate ubuntu unity

Scott Castaline skotchman at gmail.com
Wed May 16 09:25:27 EDT 2012

Anybody here try Bodhi particularly Bodhi 1.4.0? It's default DE is
e17 and is based on Ubuntu LTS (don't remember which version). I
personally prefer the theme used in 1.3.0 which after installing the
extra theme package you can switch to it. Downside though is that it's
only 32 bit, although you can install the PAE kernel to go above 4GB
of RAM.

It's light weight so it's quick especially on modern hardware, but
works nicely on legacy hardware as well.

- --