[ale] what exactly does a long smart hdd test do?

Ron Frazier (ALE) atllinuxenthinfo at techstarship.com
Fri May 11 10:14:48 EDT 2012

Hi Matthew,

Thanks for the tip. That's an interesting thought. I don't really NEED all these computers, but i do use each for different purposes at different times. I just bought this tablet, so my money pot is empty at the moment.

Sincerely,

Ron

Please excuse my potential brevity.

(To whom it may concern. My email address has changed. Replying to former
address. Please send all personal correspondence to the new address.)

call on the phone. I get about 300 emails per day from alternate energy
mailing lists and such. I don't always see new email messages very quickly.)

Ron Frazier
770-205-9422 (O) Leave a message.
linuxdude AT techstarship.com

Matthew <simontek at gmail.com> wrote:

Newegg usually has a computer build you can buy as a daily special
atleast once a week for under $250.

--
Sent from my mobile device

SimonTek