[ale] Fwd: Jim - cannot post this message to ALE, please post for me

Lightner, Jeff JLightner at water.com
Tue May 8 11:13:07 EDT 2012

While I might feel "small" compared to the scenery I've always feared I wouldn't compared to the cabins.  I'm 6'3" and it has been years since anyone described me as "gaunt".   My understanding is that many cruise ship cabins are best suited for hobbits.

Interesting you bring it up though - I've been trying to decide whether I should drive to Alaska this summer as it is the only continental state I haven't driven to (or been to at all) or investigate cruises.