[ale] I can't quit laughing

Justin Goldberg justgold79 at gmail.com
Sat May 5 13:39:12 EDT 2012

Even the command "[" "]" still aren't completed.

Whoever runs the infrastructure for microsoft obviously has (or had) a
good head on their shoulders. For example, microsoft's use of
hockeyp-ux for its dns servers for a couple of years. And their use of
NFS (I think NFS, based on network file names mentioned in the leaked
ms-dos 6 source code).

--

Justin Goldberg

*justgold79 at gmail.com*