[ale] OT: Flexible rollup keyboard recommendation?

Charles Shapiro hooterpincher at gmail.com
Thu May 3 23:51:42 EDT 2012

I carry a Think Outside (AKA Igo) Stowaway keyboard in my backpack. It
connects over bluetooth and folds into 3 sections, fitting into a
pouch a little bigger than a pack of cards. It requires a single AAA
battery for power.

The Stowaway is currently available on EBay for $150 or so.  It works
great on my HTC Incredible 2 running CyanogenMod 7.  I touch-type at
75 words a minute or so, and although it's not an IBM Model M, it's
certainly adequate for quick notes on the road or in a meeting.

-- CHS