[ale] semi ot GOT ODB II Android working here's how - was anyone using obd ii automotive diagnostics

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Wed May 2 17:02:34 EDT 2012

I have hear horror stories of IT support techs getting finger tip skin
flaking/peeling (fungus-like) from touching the keyboards used by the slobs
who eat over their keyboard.

Once I refused to fix a system until I could get a replacement keyboard.
The original had bits of moldy food between the keys and the key tops had a
grey/greenish slime at the edges.

I have a USB happy hacker keyboard I would lug around and would insist on
using (special admin-only support keys :-).

On Wed, May 2, 2012 at 4:15 PM, mike at trausch.us <mike at trausch.us> wrote:

> On 05/02/2012 01:39 PM, Jim Kinney wrote:
> > yep! and some people, ah crap, spilled mustard into my keyboard
>
> LOL!
>
> It could be worse... I know someone whose keyboard is growing things.
> It's like a petri dish, but the shape of a keyboard!
>
>        --- Mike
>
> --
> A man who reasons deliberately, manages it better after studying Logic
> than he could before, if he is sincere about it and has common sense.
>                                   --- Carveth Read, “Logic”

James P. Kinney III

- *2011 Noam Chomsky

http://heretothereideas.blogspot.com/