[ale] OT: Querying DB2 on an AS400 via Perl on a Linux appliance

Lightner, Jeff JLightner at water.com
Thu Mar 22 11:33:40 EDT 2012

Maybe seeing what available Nagios plugins do would give you some ideas?   We had a couple of as400s here (and thank God we don't any longer) and I thought I had done some monitoring back then but can't find notes.  If I had this task I'd look to see what these things are doing:

http://exchange.nagios.org/directory/Plugins/Databases/DB2

http://exchange.nagios.org/index.php?option=com_mtree&task=search&Itemid=74&searchword=as400