[ale] OT Asus laptop stinkin' key legends coming off the stinkin' keys

Lightner, Jeff JLightner at water.com
Tue Mar 20 16:16:41 EDT 2012

Wheel of Fortune - I'm so old I remember when it started as a daytime show with Chuck Woolery as the host and Sarah Purcell as the letter turner.  Back then at the end of the show you had to "shop" from various products offered in the studio and it always ended with "the rest on a gift certificate".

My favorite shows are the ones where the letters revealed are something like:

R A _ N _ N G     C _ T S       A N _     _ O G S

And the putzes can't figure it out.