[ale] OT Asus laptop stinkin' key legends coming off the stinkin' keys

Ron Frazier (ALE) atllinuxenthinfo at c3energy.com
Tue Mar 20 15:19:05 EDT 2012

N is one of the most heavily used characters in our language.  Those
used most heavily will, all other things being equal, wear out first.  E
and A are the kings of the usage hill.  Curiously, on my keyboard, E is
fading, but A is not. So, there much be some variation in the quality of
the paint.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Letter_frequency

Sincerely,

Ron