[ale] Grub2 in May or June

Tod Davis tod at davismailbox.net
Sun Mar 18 17:28:43 EDT 2012

+1 for Mike's idea of a Grub2 presentation.  In additon since we talked
last meeting about some other desktop related topics I would be willing to
do a presentation on my septuple booted notebook.  My presentation would be
much more basic since I am an intermediate user at-best, but I would share
my grub setup, partitioning strategy and tricks I use to keep them all up
and running.  It would probably only be 15 minutes or so without discussion
so may be best to combine with someone else who may be interested in
presenting.
Tod