[ale] Stupid data recovery question for file system gurus

Rich Faulkner rfaulkner at Tux86.org
Fri Mar 16 17:05:44 EDT 2012

Thanks Mike (and all) who have responded thus far.  Still interested in
feedback as I'll be imaging this drive soon to attempt recovery.  Just
want to gather some steam before I go up the learning curve (again).

Cheers.......RinL