[ale] Server rebooting

Chris Fowler cfowler at outpostsentinel.com
Thu Mar 15 14:49:18 EDT 2012

On Thu, 2012-03-15 at 12:57 -0500, Erik Mathis wrote:
> How about finding an older version of the e1000 driver?

I've decommissioned the server.  I went to Peak 10 last night and it
kept rebooting over and over.  When it would reboot it took almost 2
minutes before power came back up.  Almost like a delay between hitting
the reset line and bringing up the system.  Really weird.  I removed the
2 drives and am now in the process of transferring the data to a cloud
server at Rackspace.