[ale] Reminder: dinner and intro talk on automating system administration with CFEngine 3 on Sunday.

Wolf Halton wolf.halton at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 22:34:53 EDT 2012

The survey question was sent from a no-reply email at eventbrite with no
obvious way to respond. I think your response rate would ne better if you
used surveymonkey.com (if you don't choose to use your regular email.

Wolf

PS the training was very useful. I would have liked more use case/ hands-on
time and a handout of overview.

http://sourcefreedom.com