[ale] C/C++ Documentation program

Tim Watts tim at cliftonfarm.org
Mon Mar 5 14:24:43 EST 2012

If you have access to some decent UML tools they can usually do some
reverse analysis from source code.  Alas, all the FOSS UML tools I'm
aware of are pretty rudimentary. They can reverse to static structure
diagrams but nothing like sequence or activity diagrams.

I've used Umbrello in the past but it's been a while.  It's KDE-based.
Worth a look though.

In the commercial domain there's Rational (and some better ones but the
names escape me at the moment).