[ale] OT I had to relate this Comcast conversation with y'all

LinuxGnome lnxgnome at gmail.com
Wed Jun 27 18:06:30 EDT 2012

On 06/25/12 09:04 PM, gcs8 wrote:
> that's why i use business class, more my speed.

I tried ordering comcast business class internet several times over the past two years.  On two occasions, techs knocked on my door, because they wanted to inspect my property to verify my service area.  I was repeatedly told business class was not available in my area.  I ended up ordering residential service.
About two months afterwards, I started getting offers in the mail for business class service....