[ale] Web site to help people become professional Linux System Administrators?

Rich Faulkner rfaulkner at Tux86.org
Mon Jun 25 09:40:44 EDT 2012

I was an experienced MCSE but had to get A+ to get a particular job.
(Go fig).  Along the way I did Network+ (didn't think much of that cert)
and am now working on RHCSA toward RHCE.  Am in active self-study on
RHCSA and just finishing up a server for exam prep.  The new RHCSA exam
assumes you know how to install the OS; so the system is pre-built at
testing time.  You need configure the host services for the virtual
machines from what I'm reading for the new exam.

Looks like a great hand's-on experience and a step I am taking only
after having been being a daily driver of Linux for about three-years.

Kinney is correct; RHCSA is the gateway for RHCE (one exam each).  RHCSA
is the former RHCT reworked with a slightly different emphasis.  You
have to have the RHCSA to get the RHCE.

RinL