[ale] Upgrading from svn 1.6.18 to 1.7.x on Fedora

Michael Campbell michael.campbell at gmail.com
Sun Jun 24 12:53:43 EDT 2012

Out of curiosity (and this isn't directed at you, Michael (Potter)), but
other than not being the hipster SCM-du-jour, what's wrong with svn?  Of
course, best tool for the job and all that stuff that makes people sound
wise, but what have people found objectionable about it?

Granted, where I work it's mandated so I have no choice, and we don't have
a workforce that is unable to get to the central repo for long periods, so
it's probably good enough *for me*, but what other contexts do people have
to use it in which it is not a good choice?