[ale] Linux grabs its single biggest win

Gmail Maillists kbphillips80 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 23 23:09:13 EDT 2012

I'm not sure why everyone assumes that the gov't doesn't use Linux. I've worked for both DoD and DoC, and Linux is extremely prevalent in both. Few to no Linux desktops, but most new servers and apps these days are predominately going onto Linux, at least within the organization that I work for.

Paywise, 6-figure positions are out there, doing strictly Linux for gov agencies.

Kaerka