[ale] OT Are you using QR codes on business cards and how

James Sumners james.sumners at gmail.com
Fri Jun 15 08:15:17 EDT 2012

I have not experimented with these formats. My only concern is making
it easy for people to get to my website. I opted for the business card
format because it is physically small. If I'm in a club and hand it to
someone, they can stick it in their pocket and forget about it until
the next day. With the limited information on the card, hopefully they
will be curious enough to check it out. That's my whole thought
process behind my card.

I like some of the designs shown in your first link. Very nice actual
business cards.

--
James Sumners
http://james.roomfullofmirrors.com/