[ale] Can't Boot! Need Super Block Wizard

mdkliman at aol.com mdkliman at aol.com
Wed Jun 13 13:00:32 EDT 2012

I'm "The Marvin" who's calling for help.

Once upon-a-time I was technical - during the minicomputer era - but stopped short of Linux immersion.  I understand what I'm reading and am grateful for the helpful comments I've received.

I'm sure the drives were inaccessible to the system when we tried to reboot (red lamps were lighted).  They appear to be online now (green lamps are lighted).  However, I don't know where to go from here.  I am not conversant with Linux or its utilities.

My programmer took a quick look and insists that I get Admin help to get the system back in order.  I am seeking someone knowledgeable who will come on-site and attempt to "clean up" the file system or determine that it's trashed.

Glug, glug, glug ...
Marvin in Norcross, GA
(404) 433-0900