[ale] Can't Boot! Need Super Block Wizard

mdkliman at aol.com mdkliman at aol.com
Tue Jun 12 20:31:58 EDT 2012

Scott,

I'm grateful for your responses.

I do not think the software broke.  Our problem is the result of repeated power and UPS failures.  I'm desperate for help in bringing the server back to life.

Yes, this is an aged system that has had minimal maintenance for a few years.  It runs a dedicated-purpose application and we're careful to operate with in its limits.  I do not have the resources or the technical skills for upgrading or re-hosting this.

Does anyone make house calls?
Marvin