[ale] (ot) When is the next daytime meeting?

Vernard Martin vernard at venger.net
Tue Jun 12 11:41:49 EDT 2012

On 06/07/2012 01:15 PM, jesse james wrote:
> Due to job constraints I'm only able to make daytime preferably weekends. Also do you record any meetings and put it on YouTube?
To my knowledge, we don't have any true daytime ALE meetings. ALE
Central, ALE NorthWest and ALE-NW all start at 7:30pm. ALE-Central's
esteemed coordinator, Aaron Ruscetta does film most of the ALE Central
meetings and I believe he does make them available in some form but not
on YouTube. You'd do best to contact him directly about for that info
though. arxaaron at gmail.com seems to be the most reliable email address.