[ale] [OT] AT&T/UVerse going to carrier grade NAT?

Michael Campbell michael.campbell at gmail.com
Thu Jun 7 23:03:52 EDT 2012

For what it's worth, I got this today from the level 2 bellsouth tech
support team:

===================

Mr. Campbell,****

** **

This is Justin with U-verse Tier 2 technical support. Thank you for
contacting the U-verse Social Media Support team where it is our goal to
resolve your issue as quickly as possible. I apologize for the issues with
your service and I’m glad to be of assistance.****

** **

My team isn’t aware of any such changes for our network, if we do move to
CGN, we’ll  get a communication at that time. It was my goal to provide you
with an excellent service experience and if you have any further technical
issues you would like our assistance with please feel free to email us back
atUversecare at att.com. Thank you for being a U-verse member!****

Regards,****

Justin M. Phillips