[ale] Has anybody used a flash disk recovery service?

Andrew Wade andrewiwade at gmail.com
Tue Jun 5 23:32:34 EDT 2012

If it is simply data deletion (as opposed as running a program designed to
actually change all the bits like the boot and nuke live cds, etc.),
I recommend EASEUS Data Recovery Wizard as well for fat, fat32, and ntfs
 (I'd have to look at the site to see if it work with the ext family)

I corrupted a SD Flash disk with a bunch of travel pictures on it, then
took about an hour (in Read Only mode) and had the program do a deep
analysis and recovery (onto another disk).

Data is only lost when the write takes place on the blocks you were trying
to recover.

I did it all in an internet cafe in Barcelona.