[ale] OT help ENDING unsolicited phone calls

Mike Harrison cluon at geeklabs.com
Tue Jun 5 19:16:19 EDT 2012

On Tue, 5 Jun 2012, Jim Kinney wrote:

> I want severed body parts off the corp execs who authorize the call
> process. The money would be nice as a secondary thing.

While nice, my real goal would be to create an incentive for reporting
infractions. It's easy to hang up and kvitch. But if playing along and
asking some questions (and reporting them) would net me a reward....
I'd not just hang up and kvitch..

Heck, it might be a valid retirement plan as well as a
source of entertainment.

Which, by the way: I am converting an old 80lb upright propane tank
into a small efficient corner fireplace, with the goal of collecting
junk mail and incinerating it for winter heat. I get a handful of junk
mail every day, sometimes two. Time to make it useful. :)

--Mike--