[ale] [ANNC] June ALE Central: Date Change TO Thurs., June 21st

Aaron Ruscetta arxaaron at gmail.com
Mon Jun 4 12:32:34 EDT 2012

An important heads up on a change in the planned Date and Topic
for our JUNE ALE CENTRAL meeting!  We have moved the meeting
back to our regular Third Thursday: June 21st!

We had set and announced a first Thursday date of June 7th in
order to accommodate  an offer from an out of town presenter.
Unfortunately that person had to cancel on short notice due to
an urgent family matter.  We're hoping they can arrange a later
date with us.

The topic for our Thursday, June 21st, ALE Central Meeting
will be a discussion of "Linux in Education" with Jim Kinney.

Full synopsis and web site notice to be posted soon.

Special thanks to Ben Chapman for quickly getting our Emory
Law School room reservation rescheduled.

Thanks for your attention!

in peace,
aaron
ALE Events Coordinator (etc)